Bottleneck point: It is the point in the production line where output demands more than the capacity of operator. Bottleneck point is called that point for which forward and backward production going to stop, made them a (worker) idle and finally affect the whole line. It means the barrier of production. To resist the flow. To store of product.
Reason behind to solve Bottleneck and Overflow point:
- Proper flow of work.
- Method improvement.
- Use folder and attachment
- Machine speed and calibrations
- Share capacity with other operator
- Better operator allocation
- Quality Issue
- Add additional manpower or machine
- Works for extra hours